Drive your motors from your Arduino or Raspberry Pi with this motor controller!
This motor controller features 2 channels at 7-24V and 12A per channel simultaneously. Each channel is equipped with indicator lights to show function - forward, blue; reverse, red; fast flash, overvoltage; slow flash, undervoltage; double flash, overheated.
- Motor channels: 2
- Input power: 7-24V
- Control signal voltage: 3-5V @ 15mA
- PWM input Frequency: 18-60kHz
- PWM min pulse width: 2us
- Peak current 70A for 100us (current will be limited as temperature increases)
- Continuous current: 12A each channel simultaneously
- Working Temp: -25-85C
- Overheat temp: 85-95C
- Size: 2 in x 2 in x 0.5 in (50mm x 50mm x 12.5mm)
- Overvoltage: 28.5V
- Undervoltage: 6.3V
- Built in overvoltage, undervoltage, and over-temperature protection circuits shown by indicator flashes
- Lead Time: this product takes approximately 60 days to arrive.