This microcontroller development board with add-ons available can be the jump start you need for your project!
This board comes in black or blue, with a USB cable or without also with an expansion board and/or DIY kit or even the PRO version!
- Based on open source Arduino MEGA board architecture
- Built on the Atmel ATmega2560 microcontroller and USB-UART interface chip CH340G
- Black or blue color Mega board as well as the PRO version
- USB cord available with the black or blue board
- 5V Operating Voltage
- Recommended input voltage: 7-12V
- Input voltage limits: 6-20V
- Digital I/O: 54 pins, 15 PWM ports
- Analog Input Pins:16
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
- Flash Memory: 256 KB, 8 KB used by bootloader
SRAM: 8 KB
EEPROM: 4 KB
Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- Lead Time: this product takes approximately 30 days to arrive.